- The 2017 Tulip elections are open.
The 2017 Tulip elections are open.
Great news, the 2017 Tulip
Elections are open to find out your favourite tulip out of the 20
varieties we have planted outside the Visitor Centre.
The prize for the winner will be the 100 bulbs of whichever
variety has received the most votes (once they have finished
flowering and we have dug them up, of course!).
How to enter:
To enter take a picture of your favourite and post your picture
with the name of the tulip on
Ness's Facebook page, Instagram or Twitter, using
the hashtag #Nesstulips.
- The most popular tulip will be the one with the most votes cast
and the winning name will be drawn at random from the group of
names who pick the most popular tulip.
- Only the winner will be contacted.
- The results of the competition will be displayed in the Visitor
Centre, on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- The winner must be able to collect the tulips bulbs
- Th competition closes when all Tulips have finished
Enjoy the tulips and Good Luck!
15 April 2017