Children's Fun Day
26 July 2016 10:00 - 26 July 2016 16:00
A fabulous full day of activities for all the
- Cheshire Falconry displays throughout the day.
- Archery - over 10's test your accuracy to the limit.
- Climbing Wall with over over six different routes of varying
difficulty to climb - can you get to the top?
- The Cave - make your way through 26 meters of artificial
tunnels! You'll experience the challenges that real life
cavers have to overcome, turns and squeezes, slumps and the
darkness! Don't worry its suitable for children and adults as
- Bluey and Baloo - happy hopperz, ball pool, rocking horses
& den building
- Puddle Ducks!
- Cartoon Creations with Paul Wilcox - On the spot caricatures on
- Make your own Mini gardens
- Craft activities with Cheshire Wildlife & the RSPB
- Storytelling with Andy Harrop.
- Face painting
- Wirral Riding Centre Pony Rides
- Forest Schools - Fire Lighting Skills, Natural Weaving &
Den Building - maximum of 20 per group, must be accompanied
by an adult - 11.30am, 1.30p, 3.00pm
what else is on this summer for families in our free 5 week
Who is it suitable for?
Families - children aged 3-12 yrs
What does it cost?
All activities except the Wirral Riding Centre Pony Rides are
free. Pony rides £2 per child.
Friends of Ness Gardens can
bring up to three children on their membership! Otherwise normal
garden admission applies see our
admission rates here
Do I need to book a place?
No - just turn up, although some activities may need to be
booked on the day, on a first come first served basis.
Supported by Urenco
Garden & the Visitor Centre
No ticket is required